BRICK BUILDER’S COMPETITION
Kids and adults alike can enter their own home-built LEGO® brick creation into an adjudicated contest according to their age group. Top three in each category will receive a medal. Adjudication information is on the band booster website. PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED, on-line, between Nov. 18 and Jan. 6, 2017. Cost is $5.00 per entry. Payment instructions on-line.Support your local geek events.
BRICK BUILDER’S RACE
Participants of all ages will receive a new LEGO® kit to race others to be the first to correctly finish their kit. The kit is yours to take home. First place awards for fastest builder in each age group will be presented during the Finale. LIMITED SPACE— first come, first served. PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED, on-line, between Nov. 18 and Jan. 6, 2017. Cost is $15 per person, grades Pre-K through 6. $20 per person, grades 7 through adult.
Video gamer and Middle School Band Director, Mr. Lago, will choose one brick creation from all the entries in the Brick Builder’s Competition, that best captures a video game theme. A few sentences describing the creation should accompany the creation.
Every LEGO®mania attendee will receive voting tickets to vote for their favorite creations in the Brick Builder’s Competition. The creation receiving the most votes in each age group will receive a medal.
- Delicious food and drink available for purchase
- DUPLO® and LEGO® brick building area for hands-on play
- World Championship qualifiers “That ONE Team” will be introducing and demonstrating their robot, “Sir Wedgemore”. See more robotic demonstrations, courtesy of Paradise Teams
- Photo opportunity as Princess Leia or Luke Skywalker
- Awards presentation during Finale.
Support your local geek events.
For more info, check out: